Wednesday 28 October 2015

Why Should I Learn Arabic?

Mengapa Aku Harus Belajar Bahasa Arab? Why should I learn Arabic?
The top reason for me myself, why I should learn Arabic is since I am a muslim, with the holy book Al Qur'an then I should, I must know Arabic!

I firmly believe there will be hereafter life (akhira) after a human die. Then I should prepare good deeds so I will be ready to face Allah and hold responsible to anything I have done in this dunya. Al Qur'an is the real Allah words for all human beings and it's written in Arabic. In my thought if I understand better the Qur'an, accordingly I will understand better what Allah has said. InshaAllah!

Then, if you are not a muslim....why do need I to learn Arabic? Should I? Of course, there are still many reasons for you to get your feet wet with Arabic! Here some of them:
1. Arabic is the fifth most commonly spoken native language in the world
2. Arabic is an official language of the UN
3. There is a high demand for but a low number of speakers of Arabic in the Western world
4. There are financial incentives, as Arabic-speaking nations are a fast growing market for
trade
5. Arabic is the language of The Qur'an and liturgical language of Islam. If you want o open your heart to learn all religions in this world, and one of them is Islam...why not learn Arabic? Who knows you fall in love with Islam  *_*  ( it is not an insist :) )