Sunday 9 April 2023

About You and I

You may be have gone, our memory remains, 

Etched in my heart, forever ingrained. 
 
I remember the way you smiled and laughed, 
 
And the love we shared, an eternal craft.

A true love, an unbreakable bond, 

Even in death, our connection unshakable. 

I honor your life with every thought, 

And cherish the moments that we caught.

The memories we hold are a precious gift, 

A reminder of the love that we once lived. 

I hear your voice in the whispers of the wind, 

And feel your presence in the warmth of the sun.

Our love transcends the veil of death, 

And though I grieve, I find new breath. 

For you live on in the love we share, 

And our memory, a light that we bear.

So though you may be have gone, I will never forget, 

The love we shared, a bond that I'll never regret. 

I honor your life with every passing day, 

And remember you always in my own special way.

Latifah Samsu (April, 2023)

#lovepoem #truelove #eternallove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.