Saturday 8 November 2014

My Little Writer

Alhamdulillah....All The Praises are only for God, Allah SWT.
Finally this little book is published to the world.
It is a blessing from Allah, I have an amazing-gifted daughter with innate talent to write anything she feels. I don't really teach her to write, but she is able to do it much better than I did when was in her age now. She began doodling when she was 6 yrs old, and I realized then she has a great talent on that. She started writing a short book when she was 7 yrs old. I didn't know what to do with her works, I just collected her works with the faith that one day I will know what to do with these masterpiece, for sure.

 This is the cover of her book.  The story purely is from her idea. I only worked on editing and illustration, even though I know she knows how to draw. But she said, I am not confident yet with my drawing.

This is just a start, my Dear!
And I am very proud of you, Sekar; you are my little writer, you are my apple of my heart and you are my daughter. 
I am always with you and support anything you wish to happen in your life :)
 
 
front cover of Sekar's book
back cover of Sekar's book