Sunday 24 October 2010

Talking About Jobs and Occupations

If you want to ask someone's job you can say:
a. What do you do? (apa pekerjaanmu)
b. What are you? (apa pekerjaanmu)
c. What's your occupation? (apa pekerjaanmu)

Example :
Sam  : What kind of work do you do?
Ted   : I am in marketing
Sam  : What time do you start and finish work?
Ted   : I start work at 7:00 am and finish work at 5:00 pm
Sam  : What do you do there?
Ted   : I set any programs related to marketing process of a product, start from finding potencial market, marketing the product and making sure that all marketing program run well.
Sam  : Wow, that sounds interesting. Do you like your job?
Ted   : Yes, sure. I like my job.


Okay,...that's just one example how to start a conversation with someone about jobs.
Still need more resources to learn English?
Click here for more resources in English Daily Conversation ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.