Sunday 13 October 2013

Wednesday, December 2009

The drama was started yesterday when a group of ladies came to visit me at my house. They asked me,"Would you like to teach us English?". It was more than I expected before. I was still in amazement. How could they asked me to do so? To be true, my education background is not from English major. They said, my English is better than they are. I did have big feeling on that *-^. Perhaps, this can be a way for me to uplift my English skill. I need a bright new career after withdrew from academic life for some years. Who knows I get brilliant life here. Hey, it could happen!
This offer is fabulous!
Finally, after what seemed like mute forever," Umm....okay." I said YES to those ladies. We make a deal, we hold English meeting every Friday morning at my house!